Scholorship 2018 for Post graduate or a professional degree
AZIM PREMJI FOUNDATION FELLOWSHIP 2018. Azim Premji Foundation invites applications Fellowship Programme 2018 for Postgraduate or a Professional degree. The fellowship is designed to provide deep immersion into teaching-learning, the school education system and its core issues. Every Fellow will be actively mentored.
- A minimum of 3 to 10 years of work experience
- A regular post-graduate degree or a professional
- Proficiency in local languages (Hindi, Kannada, Tamil or Telugu)
Important Dates and Information
- Last date of Application 29 October 2017
- All applications will be screened. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for online test
- Applicants who qualify the written test will be invited for personal interviews to be held at multiple locations from December 11 to 15, 2017. Interview locations will be communicated at a later point in time.
- Along with your CV, please upload your “Statement of purpose” (Word / PDF), with responses to: Why do you want to be a part of the Fellowship programme and How do you think you can contribute and impact the school education system (Word Limit- Max 600 words and Min 300 words.
A consolidated monthly stipend of Rs.30,000 (inclusive of all benefits) would be paid to each Fellow during the 2-year program. Statutory deductions will apply