NEET PG 2018 Application Form
NEET PG 2018 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility For Candidates who are looking to get admission in MD or MS or Post Graduate Diploma Courses. The application form of NEET PG 2018 is releasing in end of October 2017 by National Board of Examination (NBE) & will be available through online mode only.
The online registration for NEET PG 2018 has begun from October 31, 2017 and will continue till November 27, 2017.
Except AIIMS & JIPMER most of the medical colleges provide admission on the basis of NEET PG scores. On the basis of NEET PG 2018 score top colleges and universities of the country will give admission in PG Medical courses.
Read information brouchure carefully, Enter correct and valid information in application form. While filling application form of NEET PG 2019, candidates have to upload their passport size photograph and signature.
As the candidates register successfully on the site, they will get a registration number that they have to keep intact for further communication related to the exam. The email ID that a candidate provides at the time of registration will be used by the exam conducting body for the further communication with the candidates and information or details like NEET PG 2019 admit card will be sent to this email address.
For more information on NEET PG application form 2018 exam procedure, registration fee, eligibility read the article below:
General/OBC candidates fee will be Rs. 3750/.
SC/ST/PwD category candidates, it will be Rs. 2750/.
Mode of Payment:
The application fee can be paid through Debit card/Credit card/Net banking. Payment can be done through online mode only.
After the submission of application form of NEET PG, a summary of filled in application form will be sent to registered email ID within 24 hours.
NEET PG 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Only Indian candidates can apply.
- Candidates must secure their MBBS degree from the recognised national or international medical institute that is included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Students should have completed 1 year of internship or Students should have likely to completing the internship on or before 31st March 2018.
- All India 50% Quota seats: Candidates those who studied or passed MBBS from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir states are not eligible for 50% All India Quota seats.
Candidates will be ineligible if:
If their Medical institute is not recognized by MCI or SMC.
If they have not completed their internship.
If their application form is not in the prescribed manner or not submitted the form on time.
NEET PG Application Dates 2018:
|Online submission begins||31st October 2017|
|Last date to submission online||27th November 2017|
|Admit card available||1 or 2 weeks before the examination|
|NEET PG 2018 Exam date||7th January 2018|
NEET PG 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Multiple choice questions will be asked.
- The exam will be organized computer based test mode.
- The question paper will be asked in the English language.
- The exam duration will be 3-1/2 hours.
- No negative marking will be done in this examination.
- The exam will be organized in from (10:00 AM to 3:45 PM) and Afternoon (3:45 PM to 7:30 PM).
Number of questions from each topic:
|Topics||No. of Questions|
|Medicine Dermatology And Venereology||37|
|Radio diagnosis and Radiotherapy||12|
|Social And Preventive Medicine||25|
|Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anesthesia||46|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||25|
NEET PG 2018 Counselling:
- Counselling of NEET 2018 for 15% all India Quota seats will be conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC of the Director General of Health Services (DGHS), in the month of June 2018.
- NEET 2018 Counselling will be conducted in online mode for all those candidates who will qualify for admissions under all India quota seats in government medical and dental colleges across India.
- The counselling NEET PG 2019 will be conducted for allotment of around 3850 MBBS and BDS seats only. In order to participate in NEET PG Counselling 2019.
- Qualified candidates will have to first register themselves for the counselling process during the stipulated period announce, schedule and allotment result etc.
Online Submission Form Date: 31 October to 27 November 2017
Date Of Exam: 7 January 2018
Date of Declaration of the result: By 31 January 2018
Visit Site nbe.edu.in.