Krishna Mohan Medical College Mathura
Krishna Mohan Medical College is one of the most supreme and optimal colleges in the region. Founded in the year 2014, the Krishna Mohan Medical College is located in Pali Dungra on Sonkh Road, Mathura, U.P. The Chairman of this college is Mr. Kishan Chaudhary. This college also constitutes a hospital which is well known for its wonderful and exceptional on-time services.
Krishna Mohan Medical College Mathura
Being a multi-cultural and multi-stream organisation, this college has been successful to fulfil the education of the students with high quality to improve their performances and the hospital has achieved much success to provide better treatment to its patients as it contributes 300 beds along with Emergency Services, Operation Theatres, OPD Block, ICU’s, NICU’s, and a 24 Hour Ambulance Service for the entire region.
Goals of the College:
This college promises to provide better and well-qualified teaching, learning, research, and innovation facilities for the students. Also, there are professional practice sessions on the departments of surgery, innovations, emergency situations and in the developing parts of Medicine, Nursing, Dentistry, Physiotherapy, and Allied Sciences.
The practice sessions also include personality development and many social services activities for the graduates to grow their idea about human dignity and values.
The College is affiliated to the Central Government; State Government, Medical Council of India, and Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra.
The college includes the following committees:
• Anti-Ragging Committee (ARC)
• Gender Harassment Committee (GHC)
• College Council Committee (CCC)
• Medical Education Unit (MEU)
• Pharmaco Vigilance Committee (PVC)
• Student Welfare and Mess Management Committee (SWMM)
The course which is offered for undergraduate students is MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery).
Departments in the College:
• Pre Clinical Departments:
This department accompanies the subjects of Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry where under every subject, the names of the faculties assigned, their corresponding attendance and time schedule is recorded.
• Para Clinical Departments:
This department accompanies the subjects of Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Forensic Medicine and Community Medicine where under every subject, the names of the faculties assigned, their corresponding attendance and time schedule is recorded.
• Clinical Departments:
This department accompanies the subjects of Medicine and Allied (under which the topics to be covered are General Medicine, Chest and TB, Skin and VD, Psychiatry, and Paediatrics) and Surgery and Allied (under which the topics to be covered are General Surgery, Orthopaedics, ENT, Ophthalmology, Dentistry, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Radiology, and Anaesthesia) where under every subject, the names of the faculties assigned, their corresponding attendance and time schedule is recorded.
• A Provisional Tuition fee of INR 11,30,000 is to be paid annually for 4.5 educational years.
• The Refundable Caution Fee to be paid for College Security is INR 2,00,000.
• The refundable Hostel Security fee is INR 1,00,000.
• Registration fee of INR 10,000.
• University Eligibility and Enrolment Fee of INR 5,150.
• Medical Check-up and Insurance Charges of INR 1,200.
• Student Welfare Activity Fee of INR 1,150.
• University Examination Fee of INR 15,100 (to be paid before every professional examination)
• Hostel Fees are as follows:
o Hostel (containing AC with free Wi-Fi fee) of INR 72,000 per year.
o Mess Fee of INR 42,000 per year
• The failed students have to pay an amount of INR 25,000 per semester per subject.
The following are the infrastructures that the Krishna Mohan Medical College accompanies inside its campus:
• Lecture Theatre
• Central Library
• Boys Hostel
• Girls Hostel
• Residential Hostel
• J.R. Hostel
• Teaching Flats
• Non-Teaching Flats
• Nurses Hostel
Krishna Mohan Medical College also comprises of its associated hospital. The following are the infrastructures offered by the hospital:
• Clinical Material
• Operation Theatres
• ICU /ICCU/ NICU/ PICU/ SICU
• Blood Bank
• Citizen Charter