How to Preparation For NEET 2018
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2018) will be represented by the CBSE Board for selecting students for admission into medical and dental courses such as MBBS and BDS. NEET Preparation Tips 2018 helps the students to score good marks in the examination. Here we are giving you tips and traps to How to Prepare for NEET 2018:
The prime requirement to clear NEET 2018 entrance test is to study according to the syllabus. Work hard with consistency. The key is to follow recommended books (NCERT) or NEET study material of a coaching. See the pattern of NEET past year papers. While solving questions, apply the tricks (mostly taught by your coaching teachers). Practice a lot and learn from your mistakes.
Don’t neglect any topic because you find it hard to understand. Get your questions & doubts cleared from your teachers, do not keep them pending and piling up.
To get better result in NEET examination, one of the major factor is not to panic during the preparation and on the exam day.
The application procedure for NEET 2018 is initiating from the first week of December 2017 and the exam is possible to be held in the month of May 2018.
- Students should focus on their weaker topics.
- Students should prepare a good time-table for the exam preparations.
- Students should prepare from the best study NEET books for the examination.
- Students should also include previous years question papers and sample paper in their study materials.
- Students can practice for the test with the help of online mock test. This mock test helps the students to crack the NEET exam.
- While preparing for the exams, candidates should also take care of their health. With a better health you can concentrate better in your studies.
- Avoid junk and oily foods and take healthy diet plans.
Subject Wise Preparation:
Before begin getting ready for the exam, competitors should accumulate the complete information about the formally endorsed syllabus. You can compare the exam syllabus and your load up syllabus and you will have some additional opportunity to focus on the syllabus which is not secured. Candidates ought not cover those topics which are not the part of the syllabus.
What is the syllabus of the NEET exam that you are going to attend? And, which are the subject areas that NEET questions comes from? Here below we‘re describing about the syllabus of NEET.
Physics– Fluid Mechanics. Electricity and Magnetism. Optics, Oscillations and Waves. Thermodynamics and Nuclear physics.
Biology- Ecology and environment, Genetics, Life science Cell Biology, Morphology of plants and animals, Reproduction in plants and animals, Basics of Biotechnology, and anatomy.
Chemistry– Organic Chemistry, Chemical Bonding, Organic Chemistry, Acids and Bases.
Important information related to the exam pattern of NEET UG:
- Only one paper will be involved in the test consisting 180 objective type questions.
- Questions will be asked in the exam from Chemistry, Physics, and Biology.
- Aspirants are free to choose English or Hindi as the language of the question paper.
- The authority has specified exam duration as 3 hours.
- There will be 4 marks given to aspirants in against of every correct response whereas, 1 mark gets deducted from the total for every incorrect response.
- Negative marking system exists, therefore be careful while answering questions.
|Subjects||Questions in each section||Marks|
|Physics||45 questions||180 marks|
|Chemistry||45 questions||180 marks|
|Biology (Botany+ Zoology)||90 questions||360 marks|
|Total||180 questions||720 marks|
General: 50th percentile
ST/SC/OBC: 40th percentile
Physically Handicap (PH): 45th percentile
Avoid these 10 common mistakes during preparation:
- Not following time-tables.
- Hectic schedule.
- Ignoring NCERT.
- Too many reference books.
- Ignoring subjects.
- Avoiding self-preparation strategies.
- Error calculation.
- Rote learning.
- Deceptive questions.
- Exam break.