XAT 2019 - Exam Dates, Registration, Application Form, Pattern
XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) 2019 is the MBA entrance exam for admission in some reputed and known colleges such as XLRI, SPJIMR, IMT, BIMTECH, TAPMI, XIMB and other 134 MBA/PGDM colleges across the country. The XAT 2019 will be conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur, which has been convening Xavier Aptitude Test for the last 60 years. XAT exam 2019 is a route to admission in MBA/PGDM 2018-20 batch in about 140 MBA known colleges accepting XAT exam scores in the academic year 2018-19.
Xavier Aptitude Test is a common entrance exam conducted by Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI) for admission in its management institutes across India. Now, it is the second largest MBA entrance test after CAT to pursue MBA/PGDM in 11 (eleven) member institutes and 125 (one twenty-five) Associate institutes accepting XAT exam scores. For example, XLRI and other
XAT registration process for 2019
The forms are about to come for the registration, so you
• The appearing candidates need to visit the official portal of XAT
• Open the website and complete their profile like create a user ID & password) on the portal by clicking on NEW Registration.
• Candidates should fill in the complete form
• After submitting all the details in the form the candidates are then required to make the payment.
• Once payment is done, means form filling in formalities is completed.
• Thereafter, click on the FINAL SUBMIT tab only after cross-checking all the information that you are providing.
Exam Fee & Mode of Payment for XAT 2019
XAT Registration Fee is INR 1650 without late fee. Candidates interested in XLRI programs
Candidates can make the payment through numerous payment gateways such as credit card/ debit card and net banking options. Thereafter, candidates should take the print of Challan form and visit the nearest IDBI branch. The Demand Draft (DD) has to be made in the
XAT 2019 Important Dates
|Application date starts||16th August 2018|
|Application date ends||30th November 2018|
|Online & offline fee payment||16th August – 30th November 2018|
|Editing of application details||16th August – 30th November 2018|
|Downloading Admit Card||20th December 2018|
|Date of Exam||7th January 2019 (10:00 AM to 1:35 PM)|
|Result Declaration||31st January 2019|
XAT 2019 Highlights
|Exam Name||Xavior Aptitude Test|
|Conducting body||XLRI Jamshepur|
|Exam type||National Level PG exam|
|Annual No. of Test Takers||Approx. 90,000|
|Exam Pattern||Objective and Subjective questions|