NEET PG 2019 Application Form Detail, Exam
NEET PG stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post Graduate. Get here latest notification about NEET PG 2019. The application form of NEET PG is releasing in end of October.
NEET PG 2019 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post Graduate) Exam is for Candidates who are looking to get admission in MD or MS or Post Graduate Diploma Courses. The application form of NEET PG is releasing in end of October 2018 by National Board of Examination (NBE) & will be available through online mode only.
The online registration for NEET PG 2019 has begun from October 2018 and will continue till November 2018.
Except AIIMS & JIPMER most of the medical colleges provide admission on the basis of NEET PG scores. On the basis of NEET PG score top colleges and universities of the country will give admission in PG Medical Colleges run by the Indian Govt. across the country.
Read information brochure carefully, Enter correct and valid information in application form. While filling application form of NEET PG, candidates have to upload their passport size photograph and signature.
NEET PG 2019 Exam Date
|Online Registration Starts||Last week of October 2018|
|Last Date for Online Registration||November 2018|
|Admit Card Release||Last week of December 2018|
|NEET PG Exam Date||1st week of January 2019|
|Result/Cut Off Declaration||4th week of January 2019|
|Admission Counselling||After result/rank card is released|
As the candidates register successfully on the site, they will get a registration number that they have to keep intact for further communication related to the exam. The email ID that a candidate provides at the time of registration will be used by the exam conducting body for the further communication with the candidates and information or details like NEET PG admit card will be sent to this email address.
General/OBC candidates fee will be Rs. 3750/.
SC/ST/PwD category candidates, it will be Rs. 2750/.
Mode of Payment:
The application fee can be paid through Debit card/Credit card/Net banking. Payment can be done through online mode only.
After the submission of application form of NEET PG 2019, a summary of filled in application form will be sent to registered email ID within 24 hours.
NEET PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Only Indian candidates can apply.
- Candidates must secure their MBBS degree from the recognized national or international medical institute that is included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Students should have completed 1 year of internship or Students should have likely to completing the internship on or before 31st March 2019.
- All India 50% Quota seats: Candidates those who studied or passed MBBS from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir states are not eligible for 50% All India Quota seats.
Candidates Will be Ineligible If:
- If their Medical institute is not recognized by MCI or SMC.
- If they have not completed their internship.
- If their application form is not in the prescribed manner or not submitted the form on time.
NEET PG 2019 Exam Pattern:
- Multiple choice questions will be asked.
- The exam will be organized computer based test mode.
- The question paper will be asked in the English language.
- The exam duration will be 3-1/2 hours.
- For an incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- The exam will be organized in from (10:00 AM to 3:45 PM) and Afternoon (3:45 PM to 7:30 PM).
NEET PG 2019 admit cards will be made available for download 4 days before the NEET PG exam day.
The results of NEET PG 2019 will be announced by the NBE in the 4th week of Jan, 2019.
The NEET PG 50% All India Quota scorecards will be announced by 4th week of Feb, 2019.
NEET PG 2019 Counseling
The counseling will be carried out to provide admissions to eligible applicants under 50% All India quota. The counseling will be held online by DGHS (Directorate General of Health Services) & MCC (Medical Counseling Committee). The admissions to remaining 50% seats will be performed by state govt. or an authority selected by them.
For state quota seats, the counselling will be conducted by the concerned State Medical Directorate/Counseling authority(s) of the State/UT.
If you have any other queries about NEET PG 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.