MBBS in Nepal
If you are looking for direct admission for MBBS in Nepal medical colleges without donation, career convey is the best option. It will help you get the best medical colleges within your set budget under Management/Indian/foreign/quota in medical colleges and universities. MBBS degree from Nepal is valid in India only after qualifying the MCI screening test once you complete the medical course. In Nepal, the duration of MBBS course is of five and half years. First four and half years are designed for theoretical study to understand the basics of medical sciences and clinical study. And, the last year is tailored for internship programs, where the students are allowed in clinics of hospitals of the college or university for hand on practice.
- Pleasant weather.
- No Visa required.
- Hindi and English speaking region,
- Very high quality of medical education.
- Most of the eminent faculties are from India.
- Curriculum very similar to MCI (Medical Council of India).
- Food habits, life styles, culture, religion, festivals similar to India.
- Washing machine
- Easy Banking
- Lecture Halls
- Transport & Security
- Social Welfare Department
- Student Health Care Service
- Hostels, Mess and Other Physical Facilities
- Library, Communication and Information Facilities
- cleaning of room, inbuilt shower and many more facilities
Many universities and colleges of the country are approved by MCI. Few reputed medical institutes are Kathmandu University, Tribhuvan University, Patan Academy of Health Sciences and B.P Koirala Institute of Health Sciences. These universities have different medical colleges under them that provide MBBS course to students. Based on the merit, these universities select students for medical courses. Few colleges also provide scholarships to students.
Admission Process for MBBS in Nepal
Though different medical schools have different criteria, medical faculties have different criteria, however principally it's mandatory to finish educational activity with subjects like English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. You would like to attain minimum of fifty in these subjects. Documents that require being submitted area unit a duplicate of the college certificate examination and a duplicate of the mark sheet. At the side of a duplicate of passport; recent images and a medical certificate ought to be submitted to the various school of medicine.
Request for accommodation in the hostels should be in writing in a prescribed form along with the assurance by the parents/guardian for the good conduct and behavior of the candidates during his/her stay in the hostel. Admission to hostel will be made by the Warden on approval of the Principal.
There is a fleet of buses and other vehicles for the College and Hospital for transporting students, faculty and staff.
You can come to Bharatpur by air or by road.
- No documents are necessary by road.
- From Bihar: Raxual is the Nearest Railway station, 120Kms
- From UP: Gorakhpur is the Nearest Railway station, 210Kms
- From Northeast: New Jalpaigudi Railway station, approx 400Kms
- International flights to Kathmandu and domestic flights from Kathmandu to Bharatpur. (Flying time 15 minutes).
- Passport or Voter ID card is necessary for entry to Nepal if travelling by air.
- The domestic airport is at walking distance from the college which may take approximately 5 minutes.