JEE Advanced 2018
JEE Advanced 2018 exam date has been released. The exam will be held on May 20 in 2018. JEE Advanced is the 2nd period of JEE exam and it is led by IITs consistently. In September 2017, the IIT Joint Admission Board (JAB) has declared that the JEE Advanced will be online from the year 2018 onwards. JJEE Advanced 2017 was led by IIT Madras. IIT Kanpur is the organizing institute of JEE Advanced 2018.
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced is directed by the seven zonal IITs with direction from the Joint Admission Board (JAB). Just the best 2.2 lakh rank holders in JEE Main are qualified to show up for JEE Advanced. Based on the cutoffs decided by the conducting IIT, the candidates are conceded entrance into different college classes offered at 22 IITs the country over. Through this exam, candidates will get admission into IITs & ISM.
JEE Advanced 2018: Important Dates
|Online Registration Starts||4th week of April 2018|
|Online Registration Closes||1st week of May 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||2nd week of May 2018|
|JEE Advanced (Paper 1 & Paper 2)||20th of May 2018 (9 to 11am & 2 to 5pm)|
|Online display of ORS and scanned responses||Last week of May 2018|
|Answer Key Released||1st week of June 2018|
|Receiving feedback from candidates on answer keys||1st week of June 2018|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of June 2018|
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Online Registration Date||2nd week of June 2018|
|Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Exam Date||2nd week of June 2018|
|AAT Result Declaration Date||3rd week of June 2018|
|Seat Allotment Starts|
JEE Advanced Registration 2018
Eligible candidates are required to follow few simple steps:
- Qualified students can login with their Roll No and JEE Main Password and fill the online JEE Advanced registration form.
- Second step aspirants need to upload their scanned certificates.
- Scanned certificates of Class X or DOB proof, Class XII (or equivalent) examination, Category, PwD,Scribe Request Letter,PIO Card / OCI Certificate,DS certificate as applicable in JPG/JPEG format.
- Keep the printout of the JEE Advanced Application Form 2018 for future use.
Size of documents to be uploaded:
- Photograph Size must be greater than 4 KB and less than 10 KB.
- Signature Size must be greater than 1 KB and less than 30 KB.
- Certificate image Size must be greater than 100 KB and less than 300 KB.
|Female candidates||Rs. 1200|
|ST/SC/PwD candidates||Rs. 1200|
|All other candidates||Rs. 2400|
|Late Fee||Rs. 500|
- Age Limit: Candidates should be born on or after 1st October 1992.
- Relaxation: There is five year relaxation for SC/ST/PwD categories. These candidates must be born on or after 1st October 1987.
- Candidates must appear for JEE Advanced exam (IIT JEE Exam) a maximum of two times in a consecutive years.
- Candidates, those appeared in JEE Advanced 2017 for the first time, they are also eligible.
JEE Advanced 2018 Exam Pattern:
JEE Advanced has a different paper pattern. There are only multiple choice questions, whereas in JEE advanced there are 3 different types of questions asked:
- Numerical Answer Type
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Match the following
JEE Advanced Syllabus:
The syllabus of JEE Advanced 2018 will consist of three subjects such as Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
Physics: General, Mechanics, Thermal Physics, Electricity and Magnetism, Optics, Modern Physics.
Chemistry: Physical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry.
Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, Analytical Geometry, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Vectors.
The JEE Advanced syllabus is mapped by the NCERT educational programs. The syllabus for JEE Advanced is same as the JEE Mains syllabus yet the weight age for the themes contrast. Experiencing the syllabus causes the IIT hopefuls to plan and calendar their investigation designs. For qualifying in JEE Advanced, one must be focused as this exam is one of the most difficult engineering entrance exams.
If you have any other query about JEE Advanced 2018, You can leave your query in the comment box.