DNB Final Examination December 2017
DNB Final examination 2017 conduct by National Board of Examinations (NBE)
National Board of Examinations (NBE) conducts DNB Final examination 2017. Exam dates are from December 8th to 10th. NBE has released application form on website. For details of examination, eligibity criteria, specialities in which exam shall be conducted, examination fee and application form can be downloaded from (natboard.edu.in) website.
DNB Final Examination Important Date December 2017:
|Release Date of Application form||15 Sep 2017|
|NBE Cut off Date of Application form||13 Oct 2017|
|Examination for Paper I||08 Dec 2017|
|Examination for Paper II||09 Dec 2017|
|Examination for Paper III||09 Dec 2017|
|Examination for Paper IV||10 Dec 2017|
|Last date for form submission||15 Oct 2017|
|Last date for form submission to appear in DNB final practical||31 Jan 2018|
- Examination comprises 4 papers of maximum 100 marks each.
- In order to qualify theory exam, one needs to score at least 50% in aggregate of 4 papers.
- Maximum time is 3 hours.
- Grace marks will be up to 2% of max marks (8 out of 400) if candidate falls in zone of consideration. Zone of consideration is 192-199 out of 400. There will not be any grace marks for General Medicine, Pediatrics, Family Medicine where Paper 4 is MCQ based. Grace marks of up to maximum 6 marks only will be for those in zone of consideration, where zone is 194-199 marks.
- Fourth paper for General Medicine, Paediatrics, Family Medicine is Multiple Choice Question type. There are 200 questions with single answer correct. Each question is of 0.5 marks. Max marks in this is 100. No negative marking, No grace marks.
- After qualifies Theory you can appear in Practical.
- Maximum marks in Practical Exam is 300.
- A minimum of 50% in clinical exam including viva leads to qualification of practicals. There is no grace marks in it.
Enrollment Fee is Rs 2,500 towards enrolment as Diplomate of National Board of Examinations.
|Candidate||Exam Fee||Registration Fee||Total|
|DNB||Rs 5,500||NIL||Rs 5,500|
|MD / MS||Rs 5,500||Rs 1,000||Rs 6,500|
|2nd / 3rd attempt for only practical exam Rs 5,500|
For Any Queries Contact Us